Welcome Guest

Dating Agency "Love" in Ukraine

PROFILES OF GIRLS

Watch for new girls

Main » GIRLS » Girls of Ukraine

Inna
Knowledge of English: 5 | Уears: 55 | Children: YES | Education: University
04.10.2019, 12:23

My name is Inna - 58 years old, 160 cm, 60kg.

I live in Ukraine in a nice big city Odessa. Here is Black sea, I like this sea in special when It is good weather.
I have a dream of my heart, to find harmonious, loving relationships in which everyone respects each other,
when there is mutual understanding, mutual trust, mutual sincere unconditional love.
Friends say, that I have a good character, and I am an honest, helpful and pleasant friend, I radiate the happiness .
I would like to share this beautiful feeling.
A friendly, kind relationship can grow, if you do feel similar.
I would like to create a family in which light and love reign in all areas of our lives
This light is love, the inner fire that provides a person with impeccable health until his advanced years, many years of life, success in his affairs and much more, which is called HAPPINESS
I was married once, but unfortunately unsuccessfully, I have a son 30 years old, he has a family, he lives separately from me.
All the best and I waiting my destiny to spend the rest of life. That is why I am here, in this site. The name of site is “Love” and I have the hope to meet my love.
Inna

ID GIRL: 1698

Уears: 55 | Weight: 60 | Height: 160 | Children: one son | Profession: Own business

| Tags: Inna
Views: 1772 | Rating: 5.0/1
Total comments: 0

Free Call

The Social Page

Login form
Login:
Password:
Categories
Search
Poll
Ukrainian girl you like ?