Welcome Guest

Dating Agency "Love" in Ukraine

PROFILES OF GIRLS

Watch for new girls

Main » GIRLS » Girls of Ukraine

Irina
Knowledge of English: 5 | Уears: 33 | Children: NO | Education: University
07.10.2018, 14:12

Мy name is Irina. I am 33 years old 173 cm, 59 kg. I am single and I have no children. My profession is lawyer. And I continue to study. All my life I study something. I like to study.
My friends say that I am kind and responsible. Sometimes we go together to the theater or the cimema. Kiev is a cultural city and there  is always the possibility to visit something interesting in our city.
I am very romantic person. I like the  the  ocean, the nature, the animals. I am religious person and I like to help the people when I can.
I want to find for the future marriage a simple, kind, easy going person to spend the rest of the life. If he has the children-I will be happy to accept them, but in the future, if Gods want, it will be nice to have one child together. But Its only if my husband will be ready to have the child. I am very serious about this. My opinion  is that question is so that the child has to come in this world only if the parents  are waiting for the child a lot.  It ‘s my opinion. But this question we will discuss with my  husband after marriage.
I am ready for marriage and I have a big hope that it will be soon.

ID GIRL: Irina 1273

Уears: 33 years | Weight: 59 kg | Height: 173 cm | Children: No | Profession: Lawyer

| Tags:
Views: 63 | Rating: 5.0/2
Total comments: 0

Free Call

The Social Page

Login form
Login:
Password:
Categories
Search
Poll
Ukrainian girl you like ?