Welcome Guest

Dating Agency "Love" in Ukraine

PROFILES OF GIRLS

Watch for new girls

Main » GIRLS » Girls of Ukraine

Irina
Knowledge of English: 5 | Уears: 33 | Children: NO | Education: University
03.02.2019, 16:37

My name is Irina. I am 33 years old, but i was never married. Many years I was studying at the University and then after the University. And the time for the marriage had gone.  Now I try to find my man trough the marriage agency. Buy my nature, I am very shy. My family had the strong family values and my mother always was very streak with me. AI am religious person like all my family, but not fanatic. Buy my nature I am a tender, very responsible and serious girl. I like the nature, the animals and to help the people. When i have time I like to visit the concerts, but not modern music. I prefer classic music. Sometimes i like to go to the theater. But most of all I like to go to country side. I enjoy to listen the noise of rain, the songs of the birds, the silence of forest. But  I have the dream to do this with my loved man, with my husband. I am one man girl and I want to spend my life only with one man. To love and to be loved only by one man. My family is a good example for me. My father and mother live in love many years and i want also create the strong family, like they have created. I am waiting for this man and I have the hope that one day he will come.

ID GIRL: Irina 1471

Уears: 33 years | Weight: 59 kg | Height: 174 cm | Children: No | Profession: Attorney al law

| Tags:
Views: 58 | Rating: 5.0/2
Total comments: 0

Free Call

The Social Page

Login form
Login:
Password:
Categories
Search
Poll
Ukrainian girl you like ?