Welcome Guest

Dating Agency "Love" in Ukraine

PROFILES OF GIRLS

Watch for new girls

Main » GIRLS » Girls of Ukraine

Sofia
Knowledge of English: 5 | Уears: 29 | Children: NO | Education: University
01.03.2019, 18:15

I`m a sensitive, loyal, romantic, loving, tender, honest, clever and purposeful woman. I like walking near the sea, reading, travelling, picnics.

My parents raised me like a real lady since childhood. To be beautiful and well-groomed, to please men, and as a result, to find a worthy partner. To be smart and educated, to find a good job, to self-realize and become an independent person. To be healthy and reasonable. And, finally, to be an interesting, inquisitive and deep person, so as not to get lost among the crowd. I have this all. But I don’t have the most important thing - LOVE. I really want to love and be loved. I think the funniest and sweetest thing I am interested in is dancing, more precisely, Oriental belly dancing. Dance for me is a source of joy, inspire, positive and of course it is very good for my health. When the weather is bad I prefer staying at home with good book and cup of coffee. I don't know whether I am an excellent hostess, but I definitely like cooking something delicious.

I am searching for kind, honest and positive man, for my real Soul Mate.

ID GIRL: Sofia 1507

Уears: 29 years | Weight: 55 kg | Height: 170 cm | Children: No | Profession: Manager

| Tags:
Views: 62 | Rating: 5.0/2
Total comments: 0

Free Call

The Social Page

Login form
Login:
Password:
Categories
Search
Poll
Ukrainian girl you like ?