Monday, 12.11.2018, 23:27
Welcome Guest

Dating Agency "Love" in Ukraine

Main » 2017 » March » 10 » Looking to Grow Our Business
14:24
Looking to Grow Our Business

We are open to all partners of the world.  We started to work whis Germany a few monthes ago. We have already one good result. Now we start the partnership relations whis UAE. We are inwaited to the Conference in Dubai the 5th and the 6th of April.  We accepted this proposal. We are sure, it will be very interesting.


Explore the world’s melting pot to host your most exclusive wedding ever!!!

 

With 10% of Dubai’s population being Emiratis and the remaining 90% being made up by over 180 different nationalities, Dubai is a fusion city where Middle Eastern values blend with those of the rest of the world.

 

Dubai has been the most advanced, ambitious, grand hub for destination weddings. Conveniently located between Europe, Africa and Asia, making it easily accessible from around the world and offering the perfect weather for most months of the year.

A great choice for Arabian-themed desert weddings, luxurious weddings, and beach weddings.

 

Looking to grow your business and build partnership?

 

Attend the 3rd Edition Exotic Wedding Planning Conference officially endorsed by Dubai Tourism taking place on April 5th & 6th, 2017 at the Le Meridien Hotel in Dubai, UAE.

 

To know more about the conference please visit http://www.weddingplanningconference.com/.

 

 To avail the discounted price of 795 USD per participant, register before March 10th, 2017.

 

For further details send an email to janec@exito-e.com.

 

Regards,

Jane Carter

EXITO MEDIA CONCEPTS PVT LTD.

NA Elixir, No 100, Ground Floor, 4th B Cross, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560095

OFFICE:  +91 80 4952 2392 (B.L)

EMAIL: janec@exito-e.com | www.exito-e.com

Added: Luda 10.03.2017 Views: 1
Views: 458 | Added by: luda | Rating: 5.0/1
Total comments: 0
avatar

Free Call




The Social Page


Login form
Login:
Password:
Search
Poll
Ukrainian girl you like ?
Total of answers: 80
Statistics

Total online: 1
Guests: 1
Users: 0


Яндекс.Метрика

Dating Agency


Button site

Girls of Ukraine



Компьютерная помощь в Киеве, Мельников Владимир